Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Overall responsibility / Mission
To be part of the System Assurance team and to support RAMS activities for all rail and road projects in Siemens Mobility Singapore. To help develop and grow competency of local system assurance team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordinating RAMS & System Assurance activities
- Producing and leading RAMS studies and related Engineering Reports
- Participate and lead in RAMS discussion and meetings with customer in projects
- Acting as the contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards local and regional customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination with other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required
- As part of the System Assurance team to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the of the team when required
- Together with your team, support the bid phase of projects in Singapore
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- At least 10 years’ experience in RAMS/ System Assurance
- At least 10 years’ experience working on Rail Projects in Singapore or South East Asian region
- Experience on CBTC or Signalling projects will be an advantage
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159
- Hands on experience in Hazards Management and identification, Safety Functions/SIL and THR ratings
- Hands on experience in performing RAMS studies like RBD, FMEA, FMECA, FTAs, FRACAS
- Hands on experience in management and identification of applications conditions and its impact in the safety and operation of systems
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation
- Desirable hands on experience in any other Rail Systems specializations such as system testing, system design, system integration & interface, EMC or equivalent
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without sacrificing project KPIs
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent team player
- Self-confident, proactive
- Meticulous, committed to quality work and continuous improvement
- High interest and proficient in providing technical guidance to junior team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time