Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Overall responsibility / Mission
To be part of the System Assurance team and to support RAMS activities for all rail and road projects in Siemens Mobility Singapore. To help develop and grow competency of local system assurance team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting RAMS & System Assurance activities
- Supporting RAMS studies and related Engineering Reports
- Participate in RAMS discussion and meetings with customer in projects
- Acting as the contact person from time to time, both internally and externally, e.g. towards local and regional customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination with other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required
- As part of the System Assurance team to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the of the team when required
- Together with your team, support the bid phase of projects in Singapore
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in RAMS and Rail Industry
- Fresh Graduates with Strong interests in Rail Systems Engineering are encouraged to apply
- Can demonstrate knowledge of CBTC or Signalling principles will be an advantage
- Awareness of CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Experience in Hazards Management and identification
- Experience in performing Risk Assessment and Reliability studies
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without sacrificing project KPIs;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Self-confident, proactive
- Meticulous, committed to quality work and continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and support team objectives
- Willingness to receive and follow through instructions or working principles provided from superiors
- Ability to appreciate the bigger picture and be comfortable to work without step-by-step instructions
- Never giving up with positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time