Mission of Function:
- Ensure compliance of financial guidelines and policies.
- Effectively manage planning, implementation and controlling for assigned organization unit.
- Provide sufficient business transparencies and reports for management, identifying the potential risks with professional analysis and reference to management.
Dimensions of Function:
- Business Planning for LVM Masterplan and LVM Digitalization business on Segment level (globally).
- Reporting for LVM Masterplan on Segment level (globally) and LVM Digitalization business.
- Analysis of Business KPIs related to LVM Masterplan and LVM Digitalization business
- Ensure Masterplan long-term business planning in line with Siemens commercial processes.
- Prepare and lead Business planning processes of relevant business KPIs with internal (e.g. Hubs) and external stakeholders (e.g. GMM, PC).
- Prepare and lead business case calculations for LVM Digital Business with internal stakeholders, which is in line with Siemens commercial processes.
- Prepare and support decision proposals e.g. pricing, discount factors, quantity forecast, product strategy related to LVM Digital Business.
- Prepare long-term R&D planning with internal stakeholders (e.g. R&D, PPM).
- Clarify legal and accounting related topics for new business models with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Legal, CF R).
Reporting and Controlling:
- Responsible to follow up key business figure reporting including P&L items and Masterplan specific KPIs.
- Prepare and provide transparency on Masterplan module/ initiative level and ensure the implementation and the follow up with internal stakeholders (e.g. Factories, Sales, PPM, Finance).
- Prepare effective financial analysis, business case calculation and define respective controlling measures.
- Responsible to follow up key business figure reporting including P&L items.
- Prepare and provide regular transparency on LVM Digital Business follow them up with stakeholders (PPM, Sales, Finance)
Other Controlling Topics:
Preparation of ad-hoc analysis
Preparation of agreements with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in key financial functions like product controlling, factory controlling and performance controlling etc.
- Familiar to financial processes and reporting structure of Siemens would be value added.
- Good business understanding with experiences in different commercial backgrounds.
- Responsible and reliable with Good communication skills.
- Independent in decision making with structured thinking and Good analytic skills.
- Be open-minded and be willing to take challenges.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time