This position will provide you the opportunity to be exposed to the Compensation & Benefits portfolio across countries in the Asia Pacific region. It is a very challenging but exciting opportunity for a seasoned C&B professional.
You will assume a dual responsibility as C&B expert for Siemens ASEAN countries, as well as to support Siemens China for assigned projects/tasks.
You will be a member of the Asia Pacific C&B team, based in Singapore. Your regular collaboration with colleagues within the region will be a mix of personal and virtual.
- Ensures implementation of global, regional and/or country Compensation and Benefits policies and programs (e.g. salary policies, incentive schemes etc.).
- Initiates and delivers Compensation- and Benefits-related projects to meet legislative changes, improve the C&B portfolio, and to implement technological changes
- Monitors competitive trends in Compensation and Benefits and evaluates alternatives and costs.
- Advise and implement local job analysis and evaluation scheme to ensure standardization & alignment
- Provides expert advice and guidance to HR/the business on Compensation & Benefits-related matters.
- Runs continuous improvement process within the C&B realm, including regular lessons learned with interface partners.
- Potentially, plans and supervises reward projects, i.e., in case of mergers, acquisitions or integrations.
- Participates in Hub and/or global projects as required.
- Collaborate effectively across countries in the region and within the regional C&B hub.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standard of services e.g. salary and benefits survey companies
- Gains and maintains up-to-date information about market trends in Compensation and Benefits.
- 5~8 years’ working experience in C&B area. C&B experience with Asia Pacific region is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of C&B practices and a proven C&B background
- Good command of written and oral English
- Flexibility to work in ambiguous and fast-paced changing environment
- Quick learning, strong attention to details and data accuracy, analytical thinking
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Good interaction, communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Office Applications, including Excel, and user knowledge of HR applications like Workday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time