As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Division Rail Infrastructure Business Unit at Beijing, Shanghai, Guang Zhou, Nan Jing, we are looking for Quality & EHS Manager in Project to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- The mission of the Quality & EHS Manager in Project is to act as an expert of Q&EHS and support the Project Manager as partner by planning, supervising, ensuring and reporting of appropriate activities with regards to failure prevention and effective proceedings (pro-active and re-active).
- The Quality & EHS Manager in Project acts as a catalyst for continuous improvement.
- The scope of the job incorporates all project-related determined proceedings / activities in order to meet the targeted results.
- Including but not limited: Quality Management System specified application in project; Establish and monitor quality plan; Report quality status, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis; Ensure adherence to processes for customer requirements, complaints; Ensure execution of quality plan and quality gate process; Supports the planning, initiation and coordination of continuous improvement; Quality-based supplier management; Identify qualification requirements and initiate trainings; Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews.
- Including but not limited: EHS Management System specified application in project; Establish and monitor EHS plan; Report EHS status, EHS incidents, Near Miss and root-cause-analysis; Ensure adherence to processes, Law and Regulation and customer requirements, complaints; Ensure execution of EHS plan and Risk identification and assessment regularly; Supports the planning, initiation and coordination of continuous improvement; Supplier EHS management; Identify qualification requirements and initiate trainings; Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree Bachelor of Engineering
- Above 3 years’ experience in Quality & EHS Management is plus, less experience could be considered for Quality Major.
- Relevant systems engineering processes and standards; e.g. ISO9001/14001/45001, ISO1005 & 1006, ISO/TS22163.
- Experience & knowledge is plus for QC Tools, Fish-born, 8D, FMEA, etc.
- Ability of learning new knowledge in work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Aggressiveness to achieve the Quality and EHS target.
- Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Good oral English to work with global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time