- You will define and implement the “go to market” strategies for Healthineers digital solutions across ASEAN with a special focus on market understanding, global portfolio rollout strategies, marketing activities, sales and delivery channels, resource management and business plans
- You will drive digital sales and delivery execution to ensure achievement of quarterly and annual order, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets with Healthcare providers, e.g. international hospital networks, hospitals, universities, and imaging centers.
- You will build up, develop and manage a community of experts within the local country Healthineers teams and ASEAN zone, who are capable of defining, selling and delivering healthcare digital solutions with highest efficiency and quality.
- You will ensure the larger Healthineers organization is well versed on digital solutions and roll out the necessary trainings and communication
- You will proactively approach and network with relevant stakeholders such as hospital management, healthcare CIO community and various key opinion leaders as well as leverage the Healthineers communication team to position Healthineers as a thought leader and THE partner of choice for digitalization of healthcare.
- You will attend and regularly present at local conferences and events and be recognized as a credible subject matter expert in the community
- Together with the local Healthineers sales team, you and your expert teams will develop and manage the sales funnel and drive various stages of the sales effort, from prospecting and targeting accounts, following up on leads, making initial contact through to closing the sale.
- You will manage planning cycles and forecasts
- You and your team will be the digital subject matter experts as part of larger teams whose aim it is to offer and deliver digital transformation consulting as well as enterprise wide long term partnerships for medical technology and services
- You will actively engage in identifying opportunities for local value add, innovations and external partnerships to enhance SHS solutions to fit customers needs at best.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in the expertise/ technical competencies. Additional sales/ marketing or management qualification (e.g. MBA) is desirable.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant working experience in healthcare and digital business.
- You have experience in managing a multicultural organization and staff.
- You possess strong entrepreneurial skills and spirit
- You understand the different behaviors and ability to react/ adapt to changing environments.
- You are able to communicate and interact with different levels of people
- You are able to lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time