Role: Software Test Automation Engineer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play!
- Requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- Should have experience on Test execution and Bug reporting and making it to closure with any test management system
- Hardworking and willing to learn, understand & build in depth knowledge on test automation framework and trends.
- Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non-functional tests)
- Added advantage with factory acceptance Test, Beta Test
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need an Engineering graduate with 2 to 5 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- Experience in Requirement analysis and design/development of manual and automation tests ?
- Strong knowledge in Documenting test cases following quality standards?
- Ability to understand a system given its technical specification
- Should have Experience in Test Automation with any scripting language
- Knowledge of integration / test methods (integration test, regression test, compatibility test, pen test, etc.), techniques and tools.
- Experience in working in an Agile team with hands on with TDD, BDD
- Experience of building CI/CD pipelines
- Exposure of working on AWS Cloud and DevOps (Terraform, Docker, ECS, etc.) would be beneficial
- Experience of building scalable automation frameworks
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time