We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Development of prototypes and demonstrator applications in the context of IoT, semantic web and cloud topics
- Development of user interfaces
- Supporting the research and pre-development team in the evaluation of new technologies
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences in informatics, electrical engineering or similar
- Demonstrated interest in Web technologies, communication protocols and cloud technologies
- Affinity to UX topics
- Knowledge of semantic web technologies (SPARQL, OWL, RDF) is a plus
- Structured and independent working method
- Good communication skills
- Very good level of English
- Available for at least 6 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either