- If you are someone who aspires to design and implement scalable, distributed and resilient backend systems, we might just have a right position for you.
- This position is with the most preferred meter data management system EnergyIP®.
- You will be working with advanced feature of programming language. Reading and debugging the open source software will be just like another day in the office.
- The main perk you get to work as part of an awesome, collaborative and talented team that takes pride in building a useful and elegant product. We partner with Product Management, UX designers, Product Support, Product Implementation, Product Testing and Documentation teams to continuously build a better experience for our customers.
- Senior Software Engineer contributes to the design, development, support and maintenance of various components of EnergyIP® product.
- Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects.
- Requires good knowledge in Core Java and related technologies.
- Takes full ownership of assigned EnergyIP® components/applications.
- We need a graduate BE in Computer Science or equivalent with 4 to 8 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Good knowledge in Core Java
- Good knowledge in Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC, Stream API)
- Strong knowledge in OOAD
- Ability to debug complex Java and database applications, read and debug the open-source software
- Exposure to unit testing frameworks Mockito, PowerMock
- Astonishing attention to detail.
- Ability to break down tricky topics to simpler pieces for easier understanding, in writing and in person.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time