CF A Practice Manager (m/f/d) - Operational & Financial Audit
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for CF A Director (m/f/d) Operational Audit.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
- Lead multiple engagements through planning, field-work, closing meetings and final reporting
- Fully own the client relationship to senior management during the engagement
- Work closely with the CF A Partners to align on drawn conclusions and communication towards clients
- Lead audit closing meetings with senior management
- Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
- · At least 10 years of financial or core operational experience at a Big 4 (or reputable, publicly listed company – in a relevant Siemens industry)
In-depth knowledge in
- o Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP), or in transaction services or exposure to core operational topics such as project management, supply chain or manufacturing in industrial business. OR
- o Have a strong business consulting or advisory background
- · Experience in supervising larger, cross-border and diverse teams (e.g. as a senior manager or director at a Big 4)
- · Demonstrates how has helped bring teams forward, improve, and grow (e.g. working with underperforming team members, taking on first-time auditees)
- · Experience reporting to and communicating with executive management (e.g. audit committees, CFOs)
- · Demonstrated an empowering and collaborative leadership style
- · Drives activities at current company that are outside the daily work (e.g. recruiting, volunteering, D&I
- · Within an audit engagement, should be able to serve as Product Owner immediately, especially from an executive presence perspective
- · From attitude, should be open to being a Scrum Master (servant leader, leader as a host)
- · Outstanding career progression and commitment to lifelong learning
- · Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
- · Fluency in English
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time