Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
• You will be responsible for Implementing innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing your expertise in the field of responsibility.
• As a WPF developer, you will Understand, analyze and implement the requirements of the project and you own the quality of the product.
• Your knowledge in C#.Net, OOPS programming skills, Design principles & patterns will enable us to build the world class product.
Use your Skills to move the world forward
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
• You must be Proficient in C#.Net, Design principles & patterns, clean code
• Prior work experience in WPF and MVVM is required.
• You must have Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds