Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Come and join our small team of highly motivated and target oriented specialists providing the infrastructure for the lending business of the SFS Business Unit Project and Structured Finance EMEA/AA, with a combination of systems, methodologies, AI, policies, templates and process standards. Contribute to our mission of transforming the CRO organization of the Business Unit into a digital organization by new technologies and by fostering a “digi mindset”.
- You contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of systems and tools for the lending business, as well as to guidelines and user manuals, in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You facilitate working sessions with Risk and Sales teams to gather and understand business requirements.
- You contribute to transforming use cases into system requirements, applying user-centered design principles. You act as an intermediate between business and IT.
- You can prove your strengths in defining and structuring data models as well as in defining test cases and organizing, coordinating, performing and documenting user acceptance tests.
- You provide videos, training material, user manuals and working instructions that help implementing new technologies, tools or policies.
- You stay in contact with the users to answer questions and to learn what they need. You also stay connected with others working on digitalization initiatives at SFS.
- In addition to that, you participate in global projects with the aim to introduce new technology and to adjust and improve existing systems.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, IT, or a similar field of studies
- You bring at least 2-3 years of work experience in the corporate lending business, or in the IT department of a financial services company
- You show a high affinity for new technologies and a willingness for constant learning
- You strive for building up knowledge of banking standards and banking regulation
- Ideally, you have first experience in working in IT projects, using agile project methods
- You can express complex matters in a clear and user-friendly way and have already proven your strong communication, collaboration, and networking skills
- You are skilled in analytical thinking and innovation; you are creative and love to take the initiative
- You have advanced skills in English and German (spoken and written)
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time