Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
As Management Associate you are responsible for assisting the Point of Care (POC) Chief of Staff and the Leadership Team in their day-to-day management operations, providing process and project support to meet the operational excellence goals of the business.
This role is well-suited to an ambitious
professional looking for the next step in your career. As a Management Associate you will:
- Assist the POC Chief of Staff in providing support to the Leadership Team with regards to meeting structure, organization and agenda, presentation materials, update of weekly dashboards and action tracking.
close alignment with POC Chief of Staff and depending on project complexity:
- Manage and execute cross-functional special projects with guidance from leadership team members.
- Provide project support and coordination to cross-functional special projects with guidance from leadership team members.
- Special projects are mainly linked to business strategic initiatives that improve operational excellence (e.g. close the gap measures, business process improvement etc.).
- Define action plans to deliver on project targets and drive timely implementation.
- Participate in leadership team meetings and manage the assignment of actions to the team members and their follow up.
- Learn and apply Healthineers Performance System (HPS) methods for problem solving, process improvement and visual management, help coordinate improvement events.
Skills required for success in this role:
- Fast learner, able to get quickly familiarized with new management concepts, business topics and areas of responsibility
- Self-driven and able to work on tasks independently with the highest quality
- Basic project management skills preferably gained in strategic/tactical change projects
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills, high energy, and assertiveness
- Ability to coordinate across disciplines and to integrate relevant aspects of the business as they impact project results
- Ability to inspire, convince and influence without authority
- Ability to deal with conflicts and diverging opinions and facilitate communication towards outcome
- Able to work with global counterparts, across multiple countries, functions, and cultures
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in commercial, operation or R&D related roles, ideally involving managing projects or coordinating activities with multiple stakeholders across functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, engineering, or related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Relevant experience in organizing workshops and presentation of content
- Experience with business metrics (designing or tracking)
- Experience in project management methods, preferred in Agile
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.