Then come and join our global team as Business Analyst (f/m/d) Platform as a Service Business to analyze the business processes and drive KPIs for management decision support.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify opportunities and build business cases for new platform services for Siemens Healthineers teamplay Digital Health Platform
- You support to develop and drive business plans and you work with internal and external partners as appropriate for market research and sizing, business case validation, competitor analysis and pricing analysis. Further you develop new business ideas along with product development teams and internal and external partners
- You execute tasks based on project plans and you work closely with various internal businesses and external customers. In addition, you work with project team and work stream leads to determine and measure the results
- You prepare RFx proposals for platform customers in the MedTech, Pharma and Life Science industry
- You co-ordinate go-to-market, regional roll-out with the business development team
- You conduct win/loss analysis of opportunities to improve hit rate
- You analyze markets products and competition to guide the business strategy
- You identify relevant opportunities leading to potential new features, pilots, and partnerships across the digital health ecosystem
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Products and Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Master’s in computer science, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, or a related engineering discipline
- Ideally, you have initial experience in strategy consulting, or corporate strategy in a global multinational
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have a good understanding of hospital IT environment and ideally you have experience in business development of platform driven digital ecosystems in healthcare
- Ideally, you have gained first experience in analyzing requirements and executing pre-sales
- You have basic experience in competitive and market intelligence to support top management decision making
- You have initial experience working with cloud technology and a deep understanding of micro-services that are specific to healthcare (eg: HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- You have a basic understanding of a platform business
- You have initial experience in working in techno-commercial teams driving collaborations with internal and external partners in core and adjacent fields (e.g. Pathology, Orthopedics etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good command of English, both spoken and written; additional language skills such as German are welcome
- You have proven ability to manage projects across organizational boundaries in an international setting
- High self-motivation and a strong drive are part of your personality which allow you to approach internal and external stakeholders with an adequate level of confidence
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You are available for international business trips (up to 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time