Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Order to Cash Consultant (f/m/d)/ Performance Controller (f/m/d) Cash & Asset Management to implement existing/new approaches to share best practices and further develop sustainable outcomes for our Siemens Healthineers organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the analysis, reporting, and management summary of KPIs in Cash & Asset Management. You continuously monitor and analyze actual, forecast & budget, and clarification of the relevant deviations for your assigned Zones
- You organize monthly meetings/conferences with key zones/countries to discuss the current situation and identify and align on next steps and actions
- Moreover, you are responsible for the monthly controlling of the most important KPIs and to derive actions for the further improvement for your assigned Zones & Business Units
- As a consultant, you conduct value creation workshops in the OTC (Order to Cash) area, Working Capital, quantifying the business and financial potential, and aligning measures to improve process inefficiencies.
- You are as project lead in charge to actively improve Process mining (CELONIS) in OTC
- Your tasks also include the analysis, development, and implementation of training in the field of OTC, Cash & Asset Mgmt. (Cash + Academy), Process Mining
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in the field of economics, business informatics or industrial engineering
- You have long-term work experience in an operating/line role, excellent knowledge in change Mgmt., or continuous improvement, project Mgmt. and controlling
- You have proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills
- You have very good expertise in MS Office applications, Qlik, CELONIS (Process mining) and SAP, also with business analytics solutions
- You have a strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and desirable in German
- You have international experience and are comfortable with travel (25%-40%)
- You can identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
- You feel comfortable with significant internal client interaction and have an interest in building relationships
- You have a strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- You are flexible and can work under pressure, in a changing environment
- Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time