Drive the System Specific Integration activities as to ensure that technical solutions to be applied within the projects are fit for purpose functionally and operationally. Starting with a gap analysis of the project portfolio and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Integration is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify of the gaps on regard to the projects needs vs project intended portfolio, including the preparation of reports that will lead to updates in the URS (User Requirement Specification) for R&D/Solution provider.
- Ensure compliance with the overall Integration strategy during the complete project lifecycle.
- Prepare the System Integration and Test & Commissioning Plans.
- Elaborate the System Tests Specifications, execution and support of integration tests in the laboratory and execution support on-site.
- Collaborate with HQ segments for integration activities.
- Provide support to System Management teams in the preparation of Requirements specifications of the different systems used in Mobility.
- Co-Lead with the System Manager the preparation of the Migration Strategy (when required) to ensure the best solution is delivered.
- Execute the safety activities related to tests according to the Safety & Assurance.
- University or bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Telecommunications, Automation, Computer Science, or similar.
- Experience in Requirements Management, tests specification, traceability, tests execution and incidence management.
- Desirable experience in Siemens Products and System Development.
- Experience in System Integration & System Test Bench.
- Knowledge about CENELEC regulations about product lifecycle.
- Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +3 years of experience in T&C activities
- High knowledge of mass transit systems (CBTC solutions, UTO, STO, ATS, IxL, DTG…).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without jeopardize project KPIs.
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Readiness for travel.
- tasking and prioritization skills.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time