Role: C#, .Net developer with working knowledge of Angular and Powershell
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as C#, .Net developer with working knowledge of Angular and Powershell and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
Software Engineers with strong C# development experience on .Net Framework with working knowledge of Angular for UI development and Powershell.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- · Develop applications for systems integration.
- · Develop applications in Powershell and C# for systems integration.
- · Implement infrastructure based on system requirements and design.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
Required Skills and Experience
- We are looking for B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) with 3 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Project experience in .NET development along with C# and Angular for UI development.
- Working knowledge in implementation of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Understanding of Windows API, WMI, Powershell scripting, C#
- Working knowledge Windows operating system
- Self-initiative, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Working knowledge in RDBMS / SQL
- Understanding of Powershell scripting, Powershell GUI, Shell scripting (Either in Linux or Sun Solaris or Unix).
- Working knowledge Windows operating system, Linux, Hardware Networking (Siemens, CISCO preferred)
- Clean code practitioner- if not then willing to learn and improve
- Experience in Agile environment (Scrum)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time