Then come and join our global team as Global Pricing and Business Excellence Manager (f/m/d) to be responsible for implementing, managing, and tracking of pricing for the full Advanced Therapies (AT) portfolio and supporting in business excellence sales processes for AT.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You own the Pricing Excellence Program (PEP) for the business area Advanced Therapies. This includes the PEP strategic governance, process implementation and tracking throughout each financial year
- You are responsible for monitoring of realized price quality utilizing the Price Realization Factor (PRF) methodology
- You prepare internal business reports (weekly, monthly and quarterly) for multi stakeholder audiences (Business Line or Business Area) and commercial performance reviews with sales organizations
- You monitor and continuously analyze sales and competitive data. As well as evaluation of regional- and global sales, market and healthcare related trends for AT especially in the domain of market transparency
- You are responsible for the preparation of routine sales reporting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and supporting business reviews and yearly strategic planning
- You support in optimal internal business process execution including business process digitalization initiatives
- You support in driving Go-To-Market programs in all geographies and market segments
- You assist in preparation of product- or segment-specific market analysis by using internal & external available market data
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in commercial information technology, business administration, computer science or comparable subject
- You have several years of experience working in the healthcare imaging business, most of time in business/sales analytics or sales supporting / business administration function
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You have excellent experience in Microsoft Excel (incl. programming of cockpits, etc.)
- You have high knowledge of SAP BW and experience in sales processes and sales tools and first knowledge of programming with DI/ AT tools like QlikView/ QlikSense dashboards, Power BI
- You own detailed knowledge of CRM processes and Sharecloud tools
- You can demonstrate experience in running CRM programs either within a HQ function, zone/country or between both
- Knowledge of AT business environment is preferred
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good spoken and written knowledge of English. German language skills are an advantage.
- You enjoy using your strong communication skills for presentations-
- Your structured way of working, your very high level of initiative, your strategic thinking, your assertiveness, and your customer orientation will contribute to the future success of Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time