Siemens Industry, Customer Services Division, Motion Control segment is currently looking for candidates to manage existing portfolio of services, develop new portfolios, productize service offerings and develop strategies to drive the growth of the service portfolios in the marketplace.
Duties include altering and adapting Siemens global portfolio to the US market, developing new regional offerings, and optimizing current portfolio to reduce complexities around the ordering process and improve their overall marketability. Example of these portfolios range from spare parts, remanufacturing/repairs to service agreements and retrofits.
This role will be focused on low voltage variable frequency drives and motors but may include other technologies and products/services within the motion control space
- Developing a pricing strategy for 5-8 different portfolios groups and managing the strategic pricing of over 20,000 product SKU’s. This includes the development of pricing strategy and responsibility for managing and updating prices on an annual basis.
- Developing new service agreement-based portfolios focused on asset optimization of simple and sophisticated automation equipment within various applications (Automotive, aerospace, O&G, Cranes and general manufacturing).
- Responsible for designing a process to ensure execution of portfolios is feasible within organizations delivery and execution capabilities.
- Training and supporting sales teams with role out of new portfolio and updates to current portfolio.
- Development of some marketing material with support from marketing team locally and globally to enhance marketability and penetration of service offerings in the US.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- At least 5 years of hands on proficiency in product and portfolio management
- Working knowledge with Converter/Inverter (Variable Frequency Drives) & Motors
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Industrial services background or work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.