Are you currently searching for a job, where you could use your foreign language skills every day? Do you already have some experience with license management or software administration? If yes, we might be looking for you!
In our global business services center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise. We prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or file vendor data and contracts indifferent procurement tools.
The software asset management team provides active support and access to software and licenses to end users within the Siemens company on a global level. Colleagues from our team are in daily contact with users from all over the world, as we provide this service centrally, for all Siemens Corporation employees. We work continuously on improving our processes and need someone who will gain deep process knowledge in teams responsibilities and processes and will not be afraid of taking lead in identification of automation potential and implementation of optimalization opportunities within this process.
Our team is growing dynamically and therefore we are currently looking for a new full-time colleague!
- Administration of the license pool: assignment of licenses, processing the orders and license transfers
- Providing sources and license keys for software installation
- Communication with internal customers and license managers within Siemens Corporation
- Ordering software licenses from preferred suppliers
- Answering questions from end-users and processing user requests
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Previous experience in software administration, licence management or similar
- Proficient German and English language skills
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Flawless interpersonal and coordination skills
- Ability to work independently, structured approach
- Time management and good prioritization skills
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- 5 weeks holiday, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels, etc.)
- Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
- Wide range of trainings, language courses
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time