Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Part-time / 16h/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How do we operate our company and create excellent results? Let’s work jointly in finding the most innovative answers regarding this question. We are looking for smart minds, who want to create impact and shape together with us the next chapter of Siemens. As a working student you will get the opportunity to play an active role in our global operational excellence community, create your professional network and proactively develop your career.
What part will you play?
· Develop with us the next level of Operational Excellence at Siemens
· Support preparation of presentations for top management and organization of key events
· Analyze relevant business data, e.g. financial or operational KPIs
· Independently conduct desktop research and analysis of relevant topics, e.g. benchmarking and scientific insights of state-of-the-art processes, methods and tools
· Support knowledge management, practice sharing and communication of successful operational excellence use cases
· Be part of dedicated operational excellence projects, e.g. for service business
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are enrolled as a student in economics, industrial engineering, social studies or similar
· Ideally, you already have some relevant experience through internships and/or working student jobs, e.g. in strategy, finance, sales and marketing, R&D, project management, HR, consulting, communication
· You have the methodical know-how and interest in strategic, financial and operational issues as well as the affinity to communicate on these topics
· You are fit with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· You can communicate fluently in both German and English
· You will be available to work with us for at least six months and you can support us on at least two days a week (16 hours / week)
· And finally: you can be relied on because you work in a structured and result-oriented manner and your work style is characterized by care and independence
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Sustainability & Operational Excellence
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time