Candidate will be working in Nucleus RTOS team as a Technical Lead. Responsibilities include design, development and maintenance of systems level and middleware components in a Real Time Operating System (RTOS) environment. Working with architect team to develop proof of concepts for complex technical problems and validating solutions/ideas on technical merits. Reviewing design and implementation proposed by other team members.
* BSc/MSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
* 5+ years of experience in embedded design and development using C/C++/Assembly.
* Proficiency in C/C++.
* Hands on experience with any Real Time Operating system (RTOS) or Linux in embedded environment
* Excellent concepts in computer architecture.
* Hands on experience with 16/32 microcontrollers e.g. PIC/ARM/RISC-V etc.
* Hands on experience / knowledge with any of the following technologies will be an added advantage
** Wired or wireless connectivity technologies e.g. USB, PCI/PCIe, WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy
* Good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, using debugging tools like logic analyzers and oscilloscope)
* Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
* Quick leaner, self-motivated and a quality driven person
* Team player, with an ability to lead a small team and mentoring junior team members
* Ability to take technically challenging decisions in a fast pace working environment
* Experience with Agile scrum model.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time