We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
Our Global Cybersecurity organization is seeking a Team Lead for Security Management, where you will lead a team of highly skilled experts to detect and identify vulnerabilities and threats in IT/OT infrastructure, with the purpose of closing them with new approaches. Triggering remediation actions and ensuring minimizing open vulnerabilities.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
What will be your challenge?
- Develop and manage the team towards a holistic vulnerability management with focus on risk reduction and support team transformation towards the future of Vulnerability Management.
- Establish holistic risk transparency (vulnerabilities and blind spots) with focus on risk reduction based on a risk based and prioritized approach.
- Develop strategies and ensure implementation of Vulnerability and Security Management in a Data Driven and AI (predictive) supported future environment. Prepare Vulnerability Management for the Zero Trust architecture and Cloud environments.
- Provide reports to the different Businesses and proactively tackle systematic issues (root-cause analysis, systemic reduction/remediation).
- Stay up-to-date on the current threat environment, quickly understand and effectively respond to evolving threats and develop proactive adaptive strategies.
- Investigate and report suspected or known information security incidents in accordance with procedures and work proactively on elimination of root causes.
- Support and push for increased data quality in central repositories.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Education: Computer Science / IT preferably combined with business focus.
- Several years of experience in leading change in technological environments, with international and distributed teams and diverse cultures.
- Experience with complex IT and security environments, driving strategy and coaching for transformation.
- Background in cybersecurity, particularly in vulnerability management.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#cybersecurity #LI-DL #digitalminds#CTCYS
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time