Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging (MI) global sales and marketing team is looking for an ambitious professional who is eager to take the next step in his/her career by leading the product marketing communications strategy for our Biograph™ PET/CT imaging systems.
In this role, you will report to the head of MI product marketing and communications and have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues within our department as well as across the organization, such as product management, engineering, research and development, regulatory, sales, and corporate communications.
While you will have the flexibility to work remotely at times, please note this is an office-based position located in our Knoxville, TN, facility. Our Hoffman Estates, IL, facility is a second location option, depending on candidate preference. In this role, you will have the opportunity to travel approximately 5-10% of the time (domestically as well as internationally). Relocation will be provided for out-of-state candidates.
As a global
strategic marketing communications specialist, you will help us achieve
our annual order and sales goals by managing the challenges of promoting our Biograph product portfolio. Your
responsibilities will include:
- · leading the go-to-market product communications strategy for multiple imaging scanners
- · collaborating with the product marketing team to brainstorm tactics, create messaging, define product positioning, and co-develop content specific to our key audiences
- · writing and editing copy for a range of promotional materials and channels
- · directing external agencies and designers to develop presentations, brochures/flyers, applications, videos/animations, and other types of print-like and online media that are high-quality, error-free, and in line with the company’s branding
- · executing communications plans for product launches and campaigns to generate buzz about our new and existing imaging solutions
- · managing the regulatory and legal review process for all customer-facing materials to ensure we consistently release compliant materials that meet agreed upon deadlines
- · measuring results to continuously improve
This position is well suited for you if you are
- · committed to understanding the nuclear medicine market, customer needs, competitive landscape, and industry trends
- · excited to bring forth great ideas for high-impact marketing and communications initiatives
- · comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- · meticulous about detail
- · results-driven and customer-focused
- · strategic, entrepreneurial, and always on the lookout for better
- · willing to go the extra mile to keep one step ahead of the competition
- enjoy working in a diverse and cross-cultural environment
· enthusiastic about developing within Siemens Healthineers
Required for your success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent know-how in communications, marketing, or a related function
- Five+ years of marketing/corporate communications experience, preferably in a healthcare-related field
· Proficient in Microsoft® Office applications and related business and communication tools, including Adobe® Acrobat and Photoshop
- A comprehensive project portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create promotional materials and campaigns for a range of media platforms
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.