Siemens Digital Software is looking for a forward-thinking ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Marketing and Strategy group. We need you to be a key player of the Pricing and Offering team working closely with members of the Sales, Product Management, and Finance organizations to provide insight and guidance on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.Responsibilities:
- Performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team to include; margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
- Identify KPI's to drive improvements on software offering and adherence to discount policies
- Developing and implementing price changes
- Creating dashboards and reports for entire organization
- Makes recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
- Work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years experience performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
- Margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
- Independently developed/implemented changes
- Effectively conveys and shares information and ideas with others. Listens carefully and understands various viewpoints.
- Minimal travel required
- Experience working with pricing tools such as Vendavo, SAP S4 HANA or similar
- Understand Software Business Models, compliance, legal restrictions, and SaaS products and their uses
- Strong understanding of the software industry and software pricing and licensing
- Knowledgeable of licensing practices and requirements and develops benchmark criteria for solid, data-driven analysis
- Skilled at analyzing and challenging key assumptions ultimately building an expertise in the SaaS market
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.