Should be able to identify and implement software CI/CD scaling strategies, processes and methods with excellent quality and speed.
Should be able to provide solutions and will stay abreast of
industry trends and best practices. Identifies issues in the production
phase and system and implements monitoring solutions to overcome those
Is accountable for conducting training and mentoring sessions to the juniors in the team, and other groups. Answerable for the architecture and technical leadership of the complete DevOps infrastructure.
· Should possess at least 6 - 8 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
· Must possess ample experience in configuring, automating, and monitoring following tools
- Operating Systems like Windows, Linux.
- Experience in Azure IaaS, Containerization technologies like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, AKS
- Expert in scripting using Shell/Bash/Powershell
- Integrating Containerized application development, WSL2 and virtual and remote machine management.
- Experience in programming languages like Python, Perl, VBScript, GoLang, will be an added advantage.
Should possess excellent communication skills.
Must be a result-oriented individual, be self-motivated, and proactive beyond their duty. Should be capable of multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, should remain calm during uncertainties, and work in a collaborative environment, creative, highly analytical, and strategic thinker.
Should inspire trust and confidence in his seniors, juniors, and other members of the team, who then follow his/her judgments, directives, and insights.
Should be capable enough to make use of all mentioned above skills to create an integrated and completely automated work environment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time