Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
The ALM group is responsible to provide
professional application services to our users of Siemens Mobility worldwide.
We support our business units by hosting and managing different applications
for the software builds for several Mobility products
Digitization impacts many companies with major challenges and will change processes immensely in the coming years.
We meet this challenge with an innovative and committed service team. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an SAP operator for our SAP PLM team.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· As an SAP operator you will interact directly with our internal users.
· You provide 3rd Level support focusing on change management in SCM in the context of logistics.
· You will analyze problems and develop possible solutions.
· You will support our internal users within creating and implementing business requirements.
· You will analyze and coordinate the overall concept activities with our stakeholders and other IT departments.
· You will implement Demands/Change Requests and document them.
· You take over the responsibility to solve your tasks independently and autonomously.
Your qualifications – well-founded and adequate
· You have successfully finished studies in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills.
· You have 5+ years of experience with IT service management.
· You have good knowledge in SAP (especially in MM and PP)
· You have some years of experience handling quality and service messages
· You have basic knowledge in document management
· You have basic SAP development (ABAP and debugging)
· You are skilled in time management, organizational activities, and have effective communication skills.
· You are a good team player, come good along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment.
· You are willing to travel several weeks to Europe.
· You have fluent knowledge of Business English (Level C1), are highly self-motivated and are able to think in a customer-oriented way
We are looking for committed, communicative team players who are characterized by a confident manner and a high level of social competence as well as by very good analytical skills, a hands-on mentality, and a pronounced solution orientation.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time