Role: Senior Software Developer - C++ – Energy Automation
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications in accordance with business needs
- Design, develop, unit test and maintain reusable software and embedded software components for energy domain
- Perform code, design, and document reviews
- You will create technical documentation (requirements, design, code, test)
- Ensure that the delivery conforms to organization and project quality requirements
- Continuous integration of solution artifacts into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on requirements analysis, software design, component integration, and continuous delivery
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a Graduate - B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech/MSc Computer Science with 5 to 8 years of experience in software design and development
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and software design concepts
- Expertise in C++, Threading, synchronization, and C++11 advanced concepts
- Good knowledge in data structure, standard library and STL containers
- Knowledge in crash dump analysis and debug tools, Static code analysis and Unit Testing
- Experience architecting, using, and applying Architecture and Design patterns
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
- Experience in Linux flavors and container technology is a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time