What are my responsibilities?
• Develops electrical components.
• Identifies and select components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
• Creates electronical models and tolerance analyses to simulate electronical design concepts
• Calculates and creates final layout including documentation and specification for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
-Maintains technical product files.
-Analyzes existing development procedures and suggest improvements.
-Upgrades the design of existing devices by adding electronical elements.
-Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly
• Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly
• Complete other tasks assigned by superior
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least 3 years’ working experience in converter design
• Have experience in qualifying, have experience in design systems and type test of products and parts
• Fluence English communication skill
• Familiar with office software (e.g. word, excel, project and so on)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time