At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- Customer’s equipment maintenance
- Inspect, repair customers’ systems in case of failure
- Investigate the SW/HW issue
- Find the root cause by cooperating with development team in Budapest
- Evaluate for the best solution and repair the system
- Calibrate customers’ systems
- Occasional business travel to customers if necessary. Max 10% of total working hours are assumed to be business trips.
- Collaborate with the Global HW Support team as technical second line to provide technical support of Simcenter Thermal test hardware (T3Ster, Power Tester, MicReD Hardware)
Job Qualifications (Required):
- Electrical Technician or higher degree
- Knowledge of one of following majors (mechanical, fluid dynamics, electrical engineering, computer science or another STEM curriculum)
- Professional experience using and maintaining measurement equipment (e.g. voltage meter, current meter)
- Good verbal/E-mail communication ability in English. Be able to write/understand technical English documents
- Have driving license and be able to drive
Job Qualifications (Preferable):
- Experience of using Simcenter Thermal test hardware (T3Ster, Power Tester, MicReD Hardware) equipment, or other thermal transient measurement, power cycle testing, environment testing equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of embedded system or network system.
- Knowledge and experience of thermal or fluid simulation software
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical CAD
- Maintenance or repair experience of measurement equipment.
- 2nd class Qualified Certified Electrician
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time