What are my responsibilities?
- Type test for electrical drives, power sections and controls.
- Set up type test system with performance and cost considerations
- Participation in benchmark and design to cost projects.
- Participate in multi-national working teams (Chinese, German).
- Support design team for development and design verification test based on relevant standards.
- Environment, Health and Security (EHS) related tasks:
Seriously implement position operational rules and ensure security based on national and local EHS related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and SEDL’ procedures. Ensure product design according with related EHS standard and requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Drive technology, power electronics and electronic components.
- Test tools and methods. Testing and measuring know-how (EMC, electrical & functional safety, climatic & mechanical tests)
- Standards and certifications. Qualification and approval processes.
- Good English language in written and spoken forms
- Knowledge about international and Chinese testing standards and regulations regarding electrical parts and drives.
- At least 3 years’ experience in drive development or drive test activities or similar activities (like engineering) around the area of power electronics
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems. Strong learning capability
- On-site experience and application know-how
- Project management experience is desirable
- Experience on automatic test system is preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time