As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Documentation & Audit Officer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Creates the document management infrastructure for service project
· Creates and maintains the project document list
· Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding to document management
· Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub PM, project members
· Conduct the internal / external audit in terms of requirements from the customer contract and other requirement
· Chases the finding and creative measures defined in internal /external audit.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
· Has a good knowledge of international standards ISO9001
· Has a good communication skill
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time