Are you passionate about ADAS and cloud engineering? Do you want to be the best and make others better? We would like you to strengthen our team!
You will be an important team
member of our Agile scrum team that design and develops the cloud capabilities
of Simcenter Prescan as an integrated solution. As product owner you are the
expert on the product and responsible for the product backlog of Agile epics
and stories. Together with the product manager, you will set the priorities of
items on the backlog and make sure they are clearly defined and understood by
the scrum team. Since you will be closely working with and guiding the software
engineers in your Agile scrum team you have the capabilities to not only work
as an expert but also a lead engineer.
Translating the customer requirements to best support a specific cloud provider, or multiple providers, where possible. In many cases, discussions with customers will lead to new or specific requirements and features for their local deployment. You will be responsible for understanding, capturing, and delivering these.
Prescan 360 brings the Prescan functionalities to the cloud (or to an on-premise cluster), and combines it with Simcenter HEEDS for massive simulation run management, optimization, and reporting.
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. It offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping and accident avoidance, but you already know that 😉
Requirements & personality
We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. Last but not least communication is key and this is your super power. You understand the question behind the question.
- MSc or BSc with 5 or more years of experience in cloud-enabled product development;
- Proven experience in leading and guiding a team of cloud engineers;
- Experience with deploying and/or maintaining software products in a cloud environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure. MS Azure AZ-303, AZ-304 certificates are a plus;
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- Good knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and orchestrators like Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Tencent is a plus;
- Working experience with the Atlassian tool suite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar.
- A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company;
- Next to your gross monthly salary, a 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- The development of our employees is important for us, we expect you to grow and learn;
- Compensation for commuting by car or public transport, if necessary, but we are currently all working from home (in The Netherlands) . We hope to get back to the office soon, at least parttime;
- Your work/life balance is important for us we offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
online screening will be part of our hiring process.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software and Services B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time