As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Robotics Control Room Manager and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! If you are searching for new challenges, if you are driven for automation, digitalization and working in multi-cultural environment is something you wish for, this opportunity is for you.
What role will you play?
- Overall monitoring activities of our virtual workforce, incl. communication of events and service desk activities
- New orders, scheduling and overall capacity management of our virtual workforce
- Responsibility for the performance of the virtual workforce, proactive analysis and escalation for 2nd level for bug fix or teach Robot to improve performance
- Daily administration of the virtual workforce (access rights, credential management, robot sessions, onboarding, troubleshooting, logs review)
- Internal controls
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Fluency in English
- Experience in service desk (2/3 years)
- Good organizational skills, focused and able to work in complex organization environments
- Good inter-personal communication skills, customer mindset driven and able to explain Robotics technology to stakeholders
- Logical thinking/ analytical skills, good at problem solving and highly self-motivated
- Experience/ understanding Robotics Process Automation solutions
- Experience/ understanding of virtualization/ cloud platforms
- Experience/ understanding Programming languages and Databases (e.g.SQL..)
- Experience/ understanding visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView…)
- Experience/ understanding of MS server
- Flexibility and Agile working methods are highly appreciated
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time