Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in your career.
The SYNGO R&D US Cardiology Team, has an opening for a Sr. Test Engineer in the area of cardiology image reading and reporting software. The cardiology team delivers trend-setting cardiology software applications for medical image analysis and reporting used worldwide by cardiologists and other medical professionals. Our successful syngo Dynamics product line is in use at 4 of the top 5 cardiology hospitals in the US as ranked by the recent US News & world report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/cardiology-and-heart-surgery
this role, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in team-driven software development helping define, implement and test syngo Dynamics and related medical device products.
- Performing test analysis, design, specification, implementation, and execution during the product lifecycle.
- Creation of advanced automated tests at the integration and system levels
- Planning and upkeep of test infrastructure including physical and virtual servers/clients in a lab environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High level understanding and experience with software testing concepts and methodologies.
- Solid skills using C# and/or C++ are required for advanced automation work.
- SQL and Database querying and programming
- Experience with the various tools of software development and testing (TFS, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps)
- High level understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills and is effective communicator.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in software testing and development.
- In-person work in a lab environment required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.