Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Quality Officer to join our team in Riyadh.
- Working in Shift working hours / on-call for the resolution of major quality incidents across Depot building / system-wide reports to the Quality Manager.
- Ensures that quality rules and regulations are always applied, through internal audits and key safety indicators.
- Conducts investigations in case of non-conformities and quality related incidents.
- Ensures proper dissemination throughout quality activities of the quality management plan.
- Conducts quality audits within operations and maintenance departments to ensure compliance with integrated management system.
- Collects O&M data and conducts statistical analysis to identify quality trends and updates quality reports (monthly, yearly).
- Follows-up on amendments made to laws & regulations and updates quality documents accordingly. Develops an internal control process for the quality department.
- Conducts quality investigations and issues incident/accident reports accordingly. Ensures that corrective actions are implemented.
- Conducts inspections on site and issues inspection reports accordingly.
- Provides reports for updates and reviews of rules and regulations in coordination with internal departments.
- Provides expertise and advice regarding all quality related topics to operations staff (lessons to be learnt, good practices, circular, operations temporary instructions, etc.).
- Assists during T&C activities.
- Follows the applicable quality rules, regulations and procedures.
- Provides and updates templates for project documents.
- Conducts interviews and models processes for the internal departments.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- Only for Saudi Nationals
- Technical Education or equivalent study from reputable university / college
- ISO 9001 certificate or diploma (or equivalent).
- Work experience in rail, metro or similar infrastructure projects
- Experience in quality officer function from similar organization set up
- Excellent communication skills, advanced presentation / reporting skills
- English - fluent level
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time