Do you enjoy communication with different partners all around the world, working with eProcurement tools and would you like to grow career in procurement?
If so, then you are the right candidate for us!
In our global business services center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise. We prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or file vendor data and contracts indifferent procurement tools.
In the eProcurement team we are a partner for the owner of a procurement application, who is located in Germany. We support them with testing new functionalities, responding to user sophisticated queries and making sure that users are familiar with the application modules. We are actively searching for solutions for users and are open to any improvement ideas that would make the tool more efficient to use by the users. A user that is able to find a solution for his/her case in the tool, is for us a happy user.
This is what your daily tasks will include:
- Train buyers and procurement managers in Supplier Management processes in a specialized eProcurement tool in English and German
- Test new eProcurement functionalities, manage defects, report on testing progress
- Support implemention of IT Procurement projects
- Answer and tackle complex eProcurement questions from users (2nd level support)
- Create user materials (presentations, user guides, e-learnings)
We expect from you:
- English and German on a very good level (written and verbal)
- Procurement experience at least one year
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Working independently, time management and good prioritization skills
- Willingness to travel, once the situation allows
We will grant you accurate training, support, and we will grow your work experience!
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks holiday, plus up to 8 extra holiday days
- Regular work from home
- Flexible working time - core time from 10am to 2pm
- Cafeteria system up to your preferences - budget of 24000 CZK per year
- Multisport card
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels,…)
- Possibility to become Siemens shareholder
- Wide range of trainings, language courses
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time