If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. The Intelligent traffic systems division is making the next step and will become a stand alone company called Yunex to further develop and grow in a dynamic market environment. The new Yunex entity is looking for a Singapore based experienced Finance and Performance Controlling Professional to oversee the financial reporting requirements across the Asia Pacific Region (Singapore, Australia, China and Hong Kong) on this new journey.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Be part of the Finance & Performance Controlling Function for Yunex Asia Pacific Region
- Support the regional management in setting up the Finance & Performance Function for the newly founded Yunex companies in the Asia Pacific region
- Manage and steer the Forecast process for the region in close alignment with the the regional Finance Professionals and regional CFO’s
- Help to facilitate the communication and reporting within Asia Pacific countries and towards Yunex headquarters based in Germany
- Manage the yearly budget process across the region
- Support the regional management to identify risks and opportunities and follow up on mitigation measures
- Prepare stakeholder-oriented reporting packages to support decision making in countries as well as on regional level
- Continuously improve and streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes as well as adapt the reporting packages to the needs of the stakeholder
- Ad hoc reporting
- Play a pivotal role to lead the Finance & Controlling Function into the digital age by e.g. implementing robotic process automation and by optimization of the existing local/ regional reporting tools
- Strengthen and foster collaboration across the Finance & Performance Controlling Function within the region and beyond
- Steering the monthly and quarterly closing process
- Facilitate the APAC budget process including Singapore and consolidation of other regions
- Ensure all statuary requirements are being met and adhered to
- Implement and monitor the risk & internal control system (RIC)
- Be responsible for the day to day Business administration tasks
- Regional and country management (CEO & CFO)
- Yunex headquarter functions
- Function Heads (e.g. Accounting, HR, legal, RIC, etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Business Studies
- At least 6 years of relevant commercial experience, thereof min. 3 year in a controlling function
- Singapore Chartered Accountant is required
- Knowledge in SAP is required and additional knowledge of BW systems is of advantage
- Experience of working in multinational companies
- Intercultural experience
- Prior experience in setting up a new business and/ or active participation in integrating a new company will be of advantage
- MS Office; Excel advanced knowledge required
- Analytical, self-initiative and team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English is a must and proficient Chinese language skills are of advantage to ensure good and clear communication with clients/customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time