Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Administrator, Executive Programs, CS, USA.
The Customer Services project management function will work directly with the Healthineers North America Customer Services leadership team. This role will be responsible for tracking progress and providing methodological support to different strategic work streams identified by senior management. An integral part of the Customer Services management team, this function will assist in identifying areas for optimization & process improvements based on their knowledge of the commercial and operational organization and understanding of the strategic priorities of CS USA. The program manager will lead process mapping workshops, conduct root-cause analysis, and lead change initiatives through the analysis, proposal, approval and implementation phases.
The qualified candidate will have experience working in a Strategy or Project management role ideally supporting a matrixed Healthcare Service organization. He/She will have experience running large projects, working with cross functional teams and designing and directing programs tied to the organization’s strategic objectives. He/She will be working with senior management with regular exposure to executive level. A high level of collaboration, ability to influence change, and strong execution skills are required. In addition, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: creating project management templates (Gantt charts, Status sheets …), tracking progress toward agreed upon deadlines, and facilitating cross work stream collaboration. Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Develops project plan on very complex projects and/or programs.
- Implements strategic projects/programs.
- Develops project management activities (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for very complex projects/programs.
- Provides functional or business practice guidance on projects or programs.
- Develops continuous improvement plan and may develop client relationship and sales opportunities.
- Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field applying advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced
degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities demonstrated.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.