This is a presales role reporting to the Simulation and Test Portfolio Organization. Duties included, alignment of Siemens Digital Industries Software tools to address customer business issues and challenges, demonstration and proof of concept of tools to deliver against customer and industry defined technical requirements. Participation in customer benchmark activities, proof of concepts, workflow development and customer enablement. Outstanding opportunity to impact product development by representing the voice of the customer within Siemens. This position provides opportunities for a significant amount of customer engagement in support of strategic sales pursuits.Responsibilities
- Provides presales technical support for the Siemens Digital Industries Software Simulation Portfolio, using a combination of application and domain expertise to a variety of customers in the Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Oil&Gas, Power Generation and Automotive Industries
- Develops proof of concepts, demonstrations and executes benchmarks of the Siemens Testing and Simulation Portfolio
- Aids in closing sales by demonstrating value and benefits of solutions; preparing responses to RFI’s and RFP’s as well as other technical documentation.
- Contributes to the development of software and hardware capabilities by evaluating current product functionality; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer requirements to the Siemens Simulation product development team.
- Improves department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to sales and technical teams.
- Train and mentor client technical leads and subject matter professionals in the application of the Siemens products
- Updates job knowledge by participating in informative opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and speaking at technical trade shows or conferences
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical, Civil or Aerospace Engineering Required
- Minimum of 5 years in the field of Product Testing and Validation
- Experience in data acquisition on durability and performance fields, with experience in the following domain areas: Durability, Structural Analysis and Vehicle Dynamics.
- Industry domain experience in one of the following areas: Automotive, Transportation, heavy Equipment, Agriculture, Aerospace/Defense, or Oil&Gas.
- Experience using one or more of the following testing tools: Simcenter Testlab, Simcenter Tecware, Catman, NCode suite.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art Simulation tools, such as Amesim.
- Position requires strong listening skills, ownership, interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities. Ability to work as an individual contributor or as a team member.
- Proficient English.
- Location: São Caetano do Sul/SP Brazil (other location can be evaluated)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Programming knowledge within MATLAB and Python desired
- Experience with 1-D and 3D simulation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time