Job Title: Software Engineer -244156Job Category: General Engineering
Job Title: Software Engineer
Semiconductor chips are produced with a photolithography process. The Calibre software is used to validate and optimize shapes placed on photomasks and is a critical step in producing advanced products. In this position you will be working on a team which creates sub-resolution assist features.
- Develop high-quality code (in C++) for the creation of assist-feature shapes
- Create computational geometry utilities and functions
- Interface with Python utilities as needed
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good working knowledge of C++
- Ability to work on a team, good problem solving skills
Good to have
- Familiarity with computational lithography
- Experience with MATLAB, Tcl/Tk and other scripting languages (perl, python) is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.