We are looking for an experienced social media content editor to help create and edit healthcare content for our various social sites. You’ll work on Siemens Healthineers global social media team and can make an immediate impact on our social activity. This is one part social content creation, one part general community management, one part editorial planner and one part analysis – but you get it, because you live it. We are looking for someone who is comfortable producing in multimedia formats and experimenting quickly with new media types.
• Write and edit social media posts to ensure they are optimized for each platform
• Storyboard, sketch, and communicate visual ideas for social media campaigns
• Design images, infographics and other collateral that plays into the overall social strategy
• Create and edit short videos, animations and gifs
• Analyze social data to make recommendations on future campaigns
• Manage social workflow for a highly matrix organization
• Answer questions on social media and coach colleagues on best practices
• Multitask and manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment. Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work on a team, sit in meetings, and communicate closely with others globally
• 5 - 10 years experience as a content producer for the web or social
• Strong knowledge of all social platforms and passion community management
• Passionate about design and super excited about social media
• Understanding of social media advertising
• Exceptional work ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with social media management software and listening/monitoring technology
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.