- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Acting as a player/coach to our field presales team spread across the nation
- Building process and infrastructure that supports the scalability of our presales team as it grows
- Running technical deep dive and integration architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their integration landscape and provide guidance as to how best to leverage our integration capabilities
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc.)
- Collaborating with R&D to drive the integration capabilities roadmap
- 5+ years of work experience with software integration products (MuleSoft, IBM, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Informatica, Apigee, Kong, etc.)
- 2+ years of sales engineering experience[TE1]
- Hands on experience with integration middleware, messaging queues, ESBs, API gateways, ETL, etc.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL, REST, OData and/or EJB
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them
- Experienced designing/developing solutions with various integration architectural patterns (SOA, microservices, publish-subscribe, message queues, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market space
- Experience/training in solution selling and or Sandler
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience with security patterns need to integrate disparate systems
- Ability to lead architectural discussions and convincingly present your point of view to senior architects
- Bachelor/MS degree in technology or equivalent
- We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
- We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
- We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
- We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
- We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
- We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
- We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time