Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: You will build multifaceted custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure.
- We develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
- You will be bringing in dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC.
- we meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- You will estimate the time required to complete the work.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- You will develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
- Do you proof designs to ensure accurate, high quality work!
- Have you presented finalized graphics to Project Managers!
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and have you maintained skills using graphic programs
- It is our responsibility to develop knowledge and understand basics of engineered systems.
- You should be visiting job sites to understand customer’s needs and create graphics accordingly.
- You must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma and 1+ years of related work experience or Associates Degree in related field or 1-2 year of relevant vocational training.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical foundations or Grapic Design preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Mechanical & Electrical schematics preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.