Dimension of Function:
Management across execution related four functional sub groups i.e. engineering, project management, order management and service within Energy Automation segment; and acting role for management of Project Management in Grid Control segment.
Responsible for execution of products (e.g. relay, RTUs, smart communications), system (e.g. SCADA), and solution (e.g. control center)
Customer base: industry, infrastructure, utilities, EPCs, electrical contractors, distributors.
Lead PM team as a dual role.
What are the Responsibilities of the role?
- Ensure regional SI DG unit meets fiscal and business objectives set top down by by Regional Management and/or by HQ.
- Defining and setting targets for team leaders and team members to ensure compliance to global processes
- Maintain forecast integrity and release management reports
- Coordinates overall planning of projects and decides on allocation of resources.
- Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders in the organization
- Responsible to ensure that the BU is properly resourced with the right skills to fulfill business requirements
- Planning and implementation of necessary trainings for the team members and guide the team for expert career
- Oversees efficiency and productivity of Project Management, engineering and service team in the related projects, within the team.
- Maintain relationships between Operations and Sales teams so project details, changes, and plan discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delays throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project.
- Ensure execution of projects, order meets expected cost, time, quality expectations
- Project Management Overview, receiving feedback on the delivery of projects
- Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
- Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
- Identification and defining of risk mitigation strategies by assessing current issues and potential risks and assist in implementing preventative/corrective measures.
- Ensure that best practice business processes and procedures are documented and implemented in accordance with Siemens guidelines and policies
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- Act as a Siemens' representative to customer and / or to his / her representatives during the execution stage and work in a holistic manner across the project and orders.
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relations at required levels.
- Sourcing new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share
- Keep up to date with local market trends, customer requirements, compare to local requirements
What do I need to qualify?
- BSc./MSc. Electrical Engineering. Supplementary business management qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a Project management and / or engineering. Experience in hardware, software, cloud solution, IoT solutions is a plus.
- Experience in General Management, Engineering, Project Management, order management, service is essential for this position
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- People Management including mentoring, development and performance management
- Experience in dealing with diverse people including, levels of seniority, cultures, cross boarder exposure
- International experience and headquarter relationship management experience
- 10 years Management Experience in leading complex projects
- Must be strategically focused
- Must be willing to travel
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time