Siemens Logistics LLC has an exciting career opportunity to join our Customer Service team as a Sales Support Specialist at our DFW (Irving) location. This is an ideal position for an individual who finds considerable satisfaction infusing their skills into a customer care environment.
• Provide support to internal and external customer including account management, quoting process, proposal development, order entry and key account customer service support.
• Handle customer orders from quotation to final payment. Solves problems regarding product issues, including warranty and field service requests.
• Promotes 'add-on' sales to key accounts .
• Interfaces with internal Siemens departments to resolve complex configurations and technical issues.
• Liaison between purchasing, engineering, accounting, shipping and customers.
• Communicate daily with Supply Chain team and vendors to ensure on-time delivery.
• Review and manage backlog and Provide timely information to customers regarding orders in house.
• Works closely with business development team.
• Maintain business relationship with existing customers and help build new client relationships.
• Partner with the financial team to complete month end closings of operational requirements for cost capture, billing and backlog.
• Expedite payments and process billing.
• Maintains customer records and files, including accurate account setup and pricing for key accounts.
• Administer Material Return process
• Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with customers, warehouse, accounting, and internal staff members of various interpersonal styles.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager
• Always manages expectations and projects with a professional attitude by complying with company policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Five (5)+ years of successful experience in related field.
• Customer-focused, team-focused, and process driven.
• An excellent communicator on phone, in person and via email.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP; SAP knowledge preferred.
• Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
• Ability to apply creative problem-solving techniques to situations using sound business judgment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner.
• Proven ability to apply attention to detail, role-related accuracy and task follow-through.
• Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels.
Computer Skills Required:
• SAP – Super user
• MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.