Our team is growing! We are adding a University Relations Recruiter to focus on attracting, selecting, and hiring the best talent into our Siemens EDA business (formally Mentor Graphics). The UR Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, including sourcing active and passive candidates for our recent college grad programs, maintaining customer relationships, delivering high quality and consistent service, managing the selection process and selling Siemens EDA as an employer of choice.
The UR Recruiter will own the recruitment life cycle (identifying, attracting and assessing talent) with strong knowledge of the business/culture and the available talent pool in their assigned function or market.
Key deliverables include:
Managing customer relationships: Maintaining client relationships and adjusting based on manager input and direct client feedback. Providing timely responses to all inquiries; internal and external.
Sourcing Candidates: Sourcing of candidates utilizing recruitment tools, experience and expertise. Proactively and creatively source active and passive candidates and manage a network of potential candidates in anticipation of future job openings and demand.
Selecting the best talent: Managing the identification and selection of candidates against job requirements. Assessing talent to effectively narrow large candidate pools to a select number of finalists. Collaboration with hiring managers and program managers during the interview process.
Selling Siemens EDA as an employer of choice: Representing and selling Siemens EDA to candidates and college campuses through the knowledge of the overall organization.
Program Management: Ability to have a start-up mentality and scale up a recent college grad program from the ideation phase to implementation phase
Additional accountabilities include:
- Ensuring internal processes are completed in a thorough and timely manner, to include AAP reporting.
- Maintain and build relationships with key Faculty, Career Services, and various student organizations on college campuses
- Represent Siemens EDA at Career Fairs in person or virtually
- Help to develop a training plan for interns and recent college graduate hires
- Remain current on business competitors, the talent market, and recruiting trends.
- Maintaining consistent communication with the hiring managers by providing regular status updates on requisitions
- Ensuring compliant policies and procedures, particularly with regards to tracking candidate/applicant activity
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Assist with entry level recruiting needs where support is needed (ex. Associate’s Program)
- Assist with intern recruiting for Siemens EDA where support may be needed occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2-4 years recruiting experience
- Up to 50% of travel during peak times (will be contingent upon pandemic)
- Ability to travel to college campuses for various recruiting events (meet & greets, information sessions, career fairs) – will be contingent upon pandemic
- Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational, presentation, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System preferred (Workday, Avature)
- Strong MS Office Suites skills
- Experience with program management and helping to support a business with starting a recent college grad program
- Start-up mentality – go getter and open to thinking outside of the box with a brand new program
Our Wilsonville location has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball and daily exercise classes.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.