Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• You develop and maintain detailed R&D project schedules using MS Project Enterprise
• You establish and coordinate overview of budget, milestones and resource plans to facilitate regular monitoring
• Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required
• Furthermore you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation
• You facilitate regular program reviews, support resolution of resource, budget or schedule conflicts as needed
• You facilitate project stand up meetings / Scrum meetings
• Establish and provide standardized reports on program/project health
• You facilitate change requests and support risk mitigation/ management
• Drive and Executes sub-project within the defined requirements (e.g. regarding targets for project cost, time, quality, functionality and customer satisfaction).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You received a bachelor’s in engineering/technology (B.E./B.tech) with 6 to 12 years of experience in project management/engineering field
• You have already gained longtime work experience in R&D project management working across multiple functions
• Professional experience developing program plans, monitoring and control plans in an engineering environment
• Experienced in managing/coordinating projects remotely in a globally distributed setup
• Basic knowledge of gas turbine product, technology and product development practices
• You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), SAP and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
• Business fluent in English and German as well as intercultural experience
• Project Management certification is preferred but not required Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time