Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Implementation of Control and Protection- Hardware solutions for High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) plants within a team of project engineers
- Preparation of Design Specifications, Overview Diagrams and Concept Clarifications in close cooperation with the concept coordinators
- Cubicle design, integration of all HW components into the cubicles and integration of cubicles into a plant on Engineering Base platform
- Creating Bill of material and terminal diagrams for Control & Protection equipments
- Coordination with cubicles manufacturer and Visits for Inspection of cubicles as necessary
- Preparation of Cable list and Cable termination schedule
- Providing necessary support during Functional Performance tests and Site Commissioning
- Ensures that engineering deliverables meet the project schedule dates in line with customer requirements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Control & Protection Design in HVDC/FACTS/Substation projects
- Knowledge of Engineering Base/ELCAD is preferable
- Basic knowledge of HVDC technology is preferable
- Knowledge in TDC systems / SIPROTEC systems is preferable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio)
- High ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Open minded and creative in cooperation with colleagues and customers
- High commitment and willingness to perform
- Must be quick learner and flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time