Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. Hence, we will move soon in our brand new Digital Lighthouse Factory with state of the art digital technology to bring industry 4.0 to life.
The digital transformation applies as well to the Finance Community. You will join the International Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks of a Germany based Business Unit and on the other hand to support the digital transformation within this Business Unit. We implement new reporting structures and respective digital solutions to deliver unique reports and analysis on world view, cross country and cross functional. Our team is completed by Financial, Data Analytic and Logistic knowledgeable, result driven colleagues.
What are your responsibilities?
· In your global role you will drive the digitalization in the finance area within an international team for a worldwide Business Unit
· You support the digital transformation by designing, developing and implementing digital solutions for financial processes
· Based on a solid analysis, you develop recommendations for commercial process optimizations to increase productivity
· Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
· You support the management with ad-hoc analysis and project work
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Passion for Finance and Digitalization
· You love big data and to be precise and accurate with it
· Moreover, your knowledge in UiPath as well as SAC, Knime and/or Qlik is needed to implement your digital solutions
· We would like to meet you, if you hold a bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in finance/economics or computer science related
· In addition, you are looking forward bringing in your 5+ years working experience in digitalization projects with UiPath, Qlik, Knime etc., preferably in multi-national companies
· A big plus is a strong finance understanding
· Moreover, problem solving, deep diving and analytical thinking is driving you while you have the big picture in mind
· Personally, you are a result-oriented teamplayer with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
· As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English
What else do I need to know?
You can expect an employer who gives you ownership on your tasks, provides you a state of the art work environment and noticeable social benefits. Our training will make you become better every day what supports your career start at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time